SCANNER SOFTWARE INSTALLATION / BACKUP / AND RESTORE PROCEDURES
Insert the Flash Drive into the USB Port – a window should open, Choose Open Folder to View Files
Double Click on Titronics.exe
Choose Install Scanner Software
Choose YES to allow full setup.
On the Welcome to the TyTron 2.2 Setup Wizard screen click on “Next”.
After reading License Agreement, choose “I Agree”
On the Choose Components screen, put a ck in the Technical Support Box if you want an ICON on your desk top that will automatically connect you through LogMeIn.com to our help desk for online support, then click on “Install”
Allow the Borland Database Engine Installation – click on the OK box.
IF A MESSAGE COMES UP THAT SAYS “THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE”,
CLICK THE YES BOX – NEARLY ALL COMPUTERS HAVE SUFFICIENT SPACE – sometimes they display this message.
On the next screen, click on the Next box to allow Instant Support to install in the prompted location.
Chose Next again on the Ready to Install screen.
Allow a few seconds for Titronics Instant Support to be installed. This will place an ICON on your Windows™ desk top. Should you need Titronics tech support – this will send to our service center your location and alert us to connect.
Continue to choose suggested options and click Finish – that will leave the following window up that will allow you to connect to our tech support person.
If you do not want to connect at this time just close this box.
TYTRON DATA BASE BACKUP PROCEDURES
Insert a Flash Drive in the a USB Port.
You may X out of this window.
Start the TyTron program and from the HOME screen of the TyTron Paraspinal Infrared Imaging software, click on the Backup button in the upper right section of the screen.
A popupbox will appear and ask if you want to shut down this program. Choose Yes
The program will close (close the Tytron software on any other networked computers as well).
Click on the Browse button.
Highlight the Removable Disk Location.
Click OK this shows the Drive that has been selected to copy your data to. Click GO
Click OK, and you are finished the backup procedure.
Keep your Flash drive in a secure location, perhaps do one every week / month, what ever you feel comfortable with and rotate several at a different location.
TyTron Software Database Restoration
If the computer malfunctions, causing damage to the patient database, the Database Restoration process will restore the database back to the point of the last backup.
The Database Restoration process only works if the patient database has been previously backed up!
To perform a restoration,
- Close the Tytron Program on all computers on the network
- Insert the flash drive that contains the database backup files
- Open the drive containing the backup
- Click on open folder to view files.
- Double click the backup zip (TytronBackupMM-DD-YYYY.zip),
- Copy all the files
- Locate Drive C and open the C3000 folder and then the DB folder:
- Right click once and select/right click PASTE (If the data base is empty this should copy in the files you copied in step 4 from the old computer’s data base).
- BEFORE you Select Copy and Replace, check the box at the lower left corner “Do this for the next xx conflicts”
- Database Restoration is complete.
- Run the Tytron Program to verify successful restoration by loading a patient